Who is the course for?
Employers, managers or those responsible for monitoring driver’s hours if you are expecting delivery of new (registered since May 2006) trucks or buses (or may hire them). This course will enable you to utilise the benefits digital tachographs can bring to your business.
Examination of some of the issues relating to the implementation of digital tachographs, for example:
- Addressing fears and concerns of drivers at the pre-training stage.
- Identifying the “champions” to get this new technology introduced in a positive manner.
- Consideration of issues relating to tachograph card fees, the cost of card replacement and fundamental issues such as what to do if a driver loses his card or fails to bring it to work.
- Understanding how and in what form data is recorded, how it can be downloaded and the options for storing and archiving data.
- How company data is protected by “locking-in” and “locking-out”.
- The benefits of digital information for helping improve driver safety and vehicle utilisation.
Duration: 1 day
Venue: Our premises or your premises
Certification and Registration
Certificates of achievement will be provided by RTITB for all digitac courses. All successful individuals will be entered on to the RTITB database for a period of 3 years, using the NORS system. This will allow employers, agencies and regulators to verify the training and qualifications with one simple call to RTITB.
If you would like to know more information, or dates that we have available for these courses, please contact us.