Denby Transport based in Lincoln in the United Kingdom is a specialist services provider. Our team has over 100 combined years of expertise and experience within the haulage, warehousing and installations industry.
This enables us to deliver quality, sustained, cost effective services to all of our customers.
Ownership & Employees
The company has grown from its early beginnings in 1926 to a highly specialised business working across the UK and Europe.
Peter Denby is the Managing Director (third generation and grandson of the founder) with other non-family members working in senior positions.
We are extremely proud that 25% of our workforce has over 20 years’ service as employees. Denby Transport recognises the need to provide training through apprenticeships. This enables us to pass on our experience and specialist knowledge and enhance it with new skills for the ongoing development of our business.
History & Future
Since the mid-nineties the company has made large capital investments with the expansion of our site and specialist equipment - underlining our business objective to be the UK's premier provider of specialist services by 2017.
With the new land acquired in 2015, we have a new container storage facility - LN6 Self Storage.
Recognised: who we work for and our achievements
We have long standing business relationships with some of the world’s largest blue chips companies, members of the FTSE 100 and some of Europe’s largest freight forwarders. Our company has been recognised for numerous awards.
- Turnover £6 to £8 million
- 40 tractor units
- 110 semi trailers
- 60 employees
- Highly skilled drivers fully ADR trained, equipped and CPC qualified
- ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI under certificate number FS12069
- We are members of the Border Force Civil Penalty Accreditation Scheme
- RHA member (Road Haulage Association) for over 40 years
- UKWA (United Kingdom Warehousing Association) member for over 45 years
- Multi-lingual Operators
- Warehousing facilities
- Fleet of HIAB lorry mounted cranes
- Plant and machinery removal & installations specialist division (Special Projects)
- FORS accredited - Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme
Or alternatively pick up the phone and dial in!